Tuesday, November 24, 2009
The Lord's Tender Mercies
As many of you know I am more than ready to have this baby. My body has felt so done and I have felt discouragement and frustration that he hasn't already come (especially when labor started and then stopped after a few hours last weekend). Remember this has been a bit of a tough pregnancy. Well, today I am so grateful that when our maintenance man came to change our filter he noticed the fire in our gas fireplace going and he observed that the logs were arranged incorrectly allowing the fire to burn up front instead of in the middle. Apparently this was releasing carbon monoxide into our apartment. He fixed the logs. It happens that the cradle was right next to the fireplace. Now I think I understand at least one reason why our baby hasn't made his debut yet. I am so grateful for the Lord's ways and for His tender mercies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have been thinking, talking and praying for you and your family! We can't wait to see our newest little cousin!! I'm sure mom and dad will keep up posted, but had to let you know that you are in our prayers. Best of blessings with the labor.
that's incredible, charity! I am so glad that it is fixed. It is amazing what we just don't know sometimes!
Post a Comment