I'm so excited for you. I do think you already have the pregnancy glow. Please, please let me know if there's ANYTHING I can do to help you get ready for your move. I know it's a HUGE ordeal. I'm not a fan of moving.
wow congrats my friend! I am so happy for you guys both for the upcoming move and pregnancy. So when are you moving? Is Nathan going to continue to do the same thing? We miss you guys. Lots of love!
4 comments:
Now this is the announcement I was hoping for! :) Congratulations! Are you still doing the triathlon?
I'm so excited for you. I do think you already have the pregnancy glow. Please, please let me know if there's ANYTHING I can do to help you get ready for your move. I know it's a HUGE ordeal. I'm not a fan of moving.
wow congrats my friend! I am so happy for you guys both for the upcoming move and pregnancy. So when are you moving? Is Nathan going to continue to do the same thing? We miss you guys. Lots of love!
Post a Comment